Visit Snowdon.com Home Page
Go Back   Gogledd - The North Wales Community Discussion Forum > Snowdon Forum > News / Events
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News / Events Have you organised an event, or just been on one? Let us know here....

Unread 27-09-2006, 05:32 PM

monkeyman is on a distinguished road
Cool 2007 Action for Charity event details for Snowdonia Charity Challenge

Teams of four are invited to join this unique challenge to raise funds for REGAIN, the only charitable organisation dedicated solely to supporting men and women who become tetraplegic (severely paralysed) as the result of a sporting accident including riding, diving, cycling and rugby injuries. The event is now in its seventh year and places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.

The challenge starts in Llanberis from where teams set off on the first leg of a 40-mile circular cycling route around Snowdon. Along the way they will have to climb Snowdon itself before completing the cycling section and heading for a grand finish across Lake Padarn in canoes. Team members do not need canoe experience as rafted (roped together) Canadian canoes are used.

http://www.actionforcharity.co.uk/ev...rity-Challenge

WalesLIVE - Outdoors Guide for Wales
Unread 06-07-2007, 11:44 AM

{}Team{}OIZAKE{} is on a distinguished road

Sounds good, not that im any good at cycling or canoeing but it still sounds like a good idea. Shame no one has posted you back. Would have been a great event to host. Anyway, if you rehost it with lots of magical colours and if you set an exact date, time and entrance fee's to go towards the charity. And also if you actually specify the charity the money will go towards i personally think people will show more of an interest in it. Rather than just telling them what they have to do and all the other details. ACtually i've just seen you've mentioned the charity. Sorry my mistake. But anyway, if you tell them all the details after they have already signed up then they may be more interested because it would be more of a surprise rather than just a straigh forward suggestion.
Thanks.

{Parkour}{is}{my}{life}

Get there?!?!?! What?? How?? NOW!!!!

{GAZ}----------{}Team{}OIZAKE{}----------{DAN}
Unread 06-07-2007, 12:11 PM

gogledd is on a distinguished road

... yeah but it has almost 200 views
Unread 06-07-2007, 12:14 PM

{}Team{}OIZAKE{} is on a distinguished road

yeah, lol, but no ones replied . which is ashame because charity runs or events are usually very fun. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, it just matters about finishing it.

{Parkour}{is}{my}{life}

Get there?!?!?! What?? How?? NOW!!!!

{GAZ}----------{}Team{}OIZAKE{}----------{DAN}
Unread 17-08-2009, 02:47 AM

mean1010 is on a distinguished road

It's really great. I like it very much.
Thanks for the feedback. That is very useful.
plan solution commission de surendettement - commission de surendettement, vous pouvez demander un dossier de surendettement.plan solution commission de surendettement